Dazzled by the lightness of his language,
How his words danced like angels on the point of his needle.
He sewed them together in new ways,
Until they became almost other;other languages
if you don’t know. Understanding come, with hearing
Attending,opening, your mind is a flower
on the Dingle; it dares to trust its heart to
Atlantic gales and bends low beneath them;
Yet rises too in the warm sun of his total gaze;
And enraptures the listener and the seer
Into another Eden,it’s possible,
with patience,to enter
Even to stay.
Water of life,carry me home to you at last
To the rocks and the flowers
and the dancing butterfly words
Of the Gael.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fete des belles eaux
- Many ways to avoid having sex
- Like a cat
- How to become more boring
- Then you take them home drunk in a box.
- At the gate by Henrick Norbrandt
- Six ways to make sex different
- And deep inside the heart we sense God's mind
- How to Format Your Book for Self Publication
- A collection of Leonard Cohen's songs