Dazzled by the lightness of his language,
How his words danced like angels on the point of his needle.
He sewed them together in new ways,
Until they became almost other;other languages
if you don’t know. Understanding come, with hearing
Attending,opening, your mind is a flower
on the Dingle; it dares to trust its heart to
Atlantic gales and bends low beneath them;
Yet rises too in the warm sun of his total gaze;
And enraptures the listener and the seer
Into another Eden,it’s possible,
with patience,to enter
Even to stay.
Water of life,carry me home to you at last
To the rocks and the flowers
and the dancing butterfly words
Of the Gael.
Top Posts & Pages
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- The second story I ever wrote
- When in a heatwave
- One dear husband is enough
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- We'll soon be writing with both feet
- My church
- Can we find the space between the words?
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?