Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.
Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/dark_9.html#ixzz1kOWDFjFQ
I think this is too one sided because a certain amount of fear is essential in life.
But where is the border or the boundary?
Learning new skills involves anxiety.
I would say fear is normal
Fear of the fear is what can be so hard to cope with and naming it can help
Still,I know what he means…
Top Posts & Pages
- So cats feel proud of their unique access
- The images we carry in our minds
- Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll
- The small black cat is lounging on my chair
- Self control
- On reflection, would a cat repent?
- Marks upon a page
- Twin brothers read their poetry
- Poetry, music, emotions and the brain
- Why write poetry?