Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.
Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/dark_9.html#ixzz1kOWDFjFQ
I think this is too one sided because a certain amount of fear is essential in life.
But where is the border or the boundary?
Learning new skills involves anxiety.
I would say fear is normal
Fear of the fear is what can be so hard to cope with and naming it can help
Still,I know what he means…
Top Posts & Pages
- The inky pen has fallen from my hand
- Perspective, focus, possibility
- Evil Europe
- Afraid of falling, slowness, ridicule
- We view too much, so pity leaves the scene
- It was her genes that made her so sinful.
- Yet there is a blind spot in each human eye
- To lose ourselves in nature is such joy
- I've made a little shrine upon his desk
- Maeve O'Brien: Sylvia Plath and the Language of Oppression