Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.
Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/dark_9.html#ixzz1kOWDFjFQ
I think this is too one sided because a certain amount of fear is essential in life.
But where is the border or the boundary?
Learning new skills involves anxiety.
I would say fear is normal
Fear of the fear is what can be so hard to cope with and naming it can help
Still,I know what he means…
Top Posts & Pages
- From being wise, a fool I am now grown
- With love thread through its heart
- Take an insult
- Willing to be willing
- How Amazon do what we'd like people to do and it is not a good thing
- Where once he had imposed a love of knees
- How great my grief- the triolet
- There is no past
- To me. more adoration was obscene
- Who are not here