Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.
Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/dark_9.html#ixzz1kOWDFjFQ
I think this is too one sided because a certain amount of fear is essential in life.
But where is the border or the boundary?
Learning new skills involves anxiety.
I would say fear is normal
Fear of the fear is what can be so hard to cope with and naming it can help
Still,I know what he means…
Top Posts & Pages
- Good will
- Joan of Arc by Leonard Cohen
- Poems on immigration
- The social function of poetry
- Paysage Moralisé byWysten Hugh Auden
- John Donne Sonnet set to music by Britten
- Can poetry change your life?
- Make the rules supports ,which artists chose
- Why you should write poetry
- I hoped that my phone would not scream