Teal skies glaze Lake Windermere again.
My lover arrives,
looking calm and kind.
He inspires me–that man
walking by me in near silence to
Stone house where my cat waits patiently
by the glittering fire.
Now gentle teal skies fade
into soft lilac grey endings.
On the prowl.
Lover in my bed
my skin with tenderness.
Skin against skin.
And truth into this world.
Top Posts & Pages
- Embarrassing moments
- Across the suburbs, blossom overblown
- Why write in form?
- Why were death and suffering a virtue?
- When everything is just interpretation
- Saturnine from Merriam Webster
- When we feel we're falling piece by piece
- And so you went, but left your patterns here.
- May turns
- I know that being sad is no disgrace