Teal skies glaze Lake Windermere again.
My lover arrives,
looking calm and kind.
He inspires me–that man
walking by me in near silence to
Stone house where my cat waits patiently
by the glittering fire.
Now gentle teal skies fade
into soft lilac grey endings.
On the prowl.
Lover in my bed
my skin with tenderness.
Skin against skin.
And truth into this world.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fete des belles eaux
- Many ways to avoid having sex
- Like a cat
- How to become more boring
- Then you take them home drunk in a box.
- At the gate by Henrick Norbrandt
- Six ways to make sex different
- And deep inside the heart we sense God's mind
- How to Format Your Book for Self Publication
- A collection of Leonard Cohen's songs