There was no way I could miss
The smile in your eyes when we kissed
I think you’re divine
And we are getting on fine
But don’t wipe your nose on my dress.
You love my singular blue eyes,
And the strange way my poetry rhymes.
I do like your smell,
Though I still cannot tell,
If it’s cologne or just sweat and grime.
I like your weird sense of humour
And the way your love spreads like a rumour.
Shall we get wed
And then go to bed
Or shall I elope with that new piano tutor?
Top Posts & Pages
- On't bum
- Without your love, I'm nobody I know.
- The fretting waves cry out with love’s demand
- Religious test Part 1
- The Temple builders estimated pi.
- I was conceived
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- About how many immigrants God made
- Arguing might lead to early death
- About Nick and the Candlestick by Plath