There was no way I could miss
The smile in your eyes when we kissed
I think you’re divine
And we are getting on fine
But don’t wipe your nose on my dress.
You love my singular blue eyes,
And the strange way my poetry rhymes.
I do like your smell,
Though I still cannot tell,
If it’s cologne or just sweat and grime.
I like your weird sense of humour
And the way your love spreads like a rumour.
Shall we get wed
And then go to bed
Or shall I elope with that new piano tutor?
Top Posts & Pages
- Embarrassing moments
- Across the suburbs, blossom overblown
- Why write in form?
- Why were death and suffering a virtue?
- When everything is just interpretation
- Saturnine from Merriam Webster
- When we feel we're falling piece by piece
- And so you went, but left your patterns here.
- May turns
- I know that being sad is no disgrace