There was no way I could miss
The smile in your eyes when we kissed
I think you’re divine
And we are getting on fine
But don’t wipe your nose on my dress.
You love my singular blue eyes,
And the strange way my poetry rhymes.
I do like your smell,
Though I still cannot tell,
If it’s cologne or just sweat and grime.
I like your weird sense of humour
And the way your love spreads like a rumour.
Shall we get wed
And then go to bed
Or shall I elope with that new piano tutor?
Top Posts & Pages
- Six ways to change your mind
- No wall endures forever nor does fame.
- The War Requiem
- Six ways to ignore those horrible people
- Now the Requiem precedes the war
- Poetry,politics and sound in Benjamin Britten
- The sensuous world contains both word and fire.
- Antonio Gramsci
- Why Jesus walked on water