Shall I compare thee to a delta y?
Thy beauty is more wondrous that the number pi.
Thy smile could make me infinitely pleased.
Thy eyes glow like an lemma that’s been freed.
Though my wealth may be infinitesmally small,
Yet we could make love all night beneath this wall.
We might dwell inside a tent of tangents to a curve.
No human failings can shake my divine,my holy love.
On thy green eyes I’ll gaze forever in the wasps’ nest in the woods.
No bites deter me for you are my heart,you are my dove!
Don’t think,don’t hesitate,you are forever my tender Good
Top Posts & Pages
- The need to look again till it makes sense.
- The last songs
- And death shall have no dominium by Dylan Thomas
- Catastrophic visions are poor guides
- Lonely, we must choose our final deal
- New Tears
- I backed up my computer,read a book
- A vigil begins in afflicted London
- Composed upon Westminster Bridge, September 3, 1802
- By hooking onto other people's eyes