Shall I compare thee to a delta y?
Thy beauty is more wondrous that the number pi.
Thy smile could make me infinitely pleased.
Thy eyes glow like an lemma that’s been freed.
Though my wealth may be infinitesmally small,
Yet we could make love all night beneath this wall.
We might dwell inside a tent of tangents to a curve.
No human failings can shake my divine,my holy love.
On thy green eyes I’ll gaze forever in the wasps’ nest in the woods.
No bites deter me for you are my heart,you are my dove!
Don’t think,don’t hesitate,you are forever my tender Good
Top Posts & Pages
- Covered in ink
- The poet contemplates the nature of reality
- He got divorced as he could not bear Lynn
- The white starling
- Yet shadows give the depth and height to life
- Symphony of science
- Windows by Charles Baudelaire
- Poetic truth:Wordsworth
- Feeling is the highest art of all
- An old manor house in Harlowbury