Shall I compare thee to a delta y?
Thy beauty is more wondrous that the number pi.
Thy smile could make me infinitely pleased.
Thy eyes glow like an lemma that’s been freed.
Though my wealth may be infinitesmally small,
Yet we could make love all night beneath this wall.
We might dwell inside a tent of tangents to a curve.
No human failings can shake my divine,my holy love.
On thy green eyes I’ll gaze forever in the wasps’ nest in the woods.
No bites deter me for you are my heart,you are my dove!
Don’t think,don’t hesitate,you are forever my tender Good
Top Posts & Pages
- Many ways to avoid having sex
- Like a cat
- Fete des belles eaux
- The War Requiem
- Now the Requiem precedes the war
- How to become more boring
- Poetry,politics and sound in Benjamin Britten
- Then you take them home drunk in a box.
- The sensuous world contains both word and fire.
- At the gate by Henrick Norbrandt