Shall I compare thee to a delta y?
Thy beauty is more wondrous that the number pi.
Thy smile could make me infinitely pleased.
Thy eyes glow like an lemma that’s been freed.
Though my wealth may be infinitesmally small,
Yet we could make love all night beneath this wall.
We might dwell inside a tent of tangents to a curve.
No human failings can shake my divine,my holy love.
On thy green eyes I’ll gaze forever in the wasps’ nest in the woods.
No bites deter me for you are my heart,you are my dove!
Don’t think,don’t hesitate,you are forever my tender Good
Top Posts & Pages
- On't bum
- Without your love, I'm nobody I know.
- The fretting waves cry out with love’s demand
- Religious test Part 1
- The Temple builders estimated pi.
- I was conceived
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- About how many immigrants God made
- Arguing might lead to early death
- About Nick and the Candlestick by Plath