Your skin glows like ripe apples,
blossoms gently as the daisy in the sure hope of spring.
My yearning heart rises to your harplike voice and leaps like a banana at the whisper of your name, Sami.
The evening ascends down on the great darkish wings of night angels.
I am calmed by your vest that I carry into the twilight of decency and hold next to my old mail.
I am filled with sweet hope that I may dry your tears of water
with a whitl linen cloth
As my elbow falls from the clock, it reminds me of your total purity.
In the hushed night, I listen for the last singing of the cats. outside.
Why cannot it be so for us?
I can sing as well as any man
My over heated toes leap inside my shoes.
I wait in the pale moonlight for your secret wonderful humor
So that we may touch as one,nose to nose
in search of the glorious teal panorama of true love
I hope to see inside the eyes of love one day
Till then,adieux, ta cheri!
C’est la vie for me.
Top Posts & Pages
- One dear husband is enough
- When in a heatwave
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- Can we find the space between the words?
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Syntagmatic and other frightening words