When I went to bed last night the touch of the clean linen seemed to be like the touch of a kind mother caressing me gently.The pillows held my head gently as I lay back.The warmth from the heater seems like being held close.These things which I know to be inanimate feel like people with personalities.The cheap toilet paper seems cruel and harsh.The face cream feels like a lover’s touch might as he stroked me tenderly.Even the cat we used to have was given human characteristics.i thought I had stopped thinking like this since I grew up and no longer saw faces in the wallpaper.Now I understand more and it intrigues me as I go on my way to dream and be loved by my bed linen…everything seems to have an intention…. clearly I don’t believe it rationally but it’s how I feel.That’s why poverty is so cruel
Top Posts & Pages
- One dear husband is enough
- When in a heatwave
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- Can we find the space between the words?
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
- Study Hacks » Blog Archive » Treat Your Mind as You Would a Private Garden
- Then if you fall into a coma