These people live again in print as intensely as when their images were captured on old dry plates of sixty years ago… I am walking in their alleys, standing in their rooms and sheds and workshops, looking in and out of their windows. Any they in turn seem to be aware of me.
Top Posts & Pages
- One dear husband is enough
- When in a heatwave
- Nature seems to stutter on her way.
- Virtue or vice,it's all part of the spice
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- Can we find the space between the words?
- A bird's gifts are its vision and its wings
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man
- Study Hacks » Blog Archive » Treat Your Mind as You Would a Private Garden
- Then if you fall into a coma