These people live again in print as intensely as when their images were captured on old dry plates of sixty years ago… I am walking in their alleys, standing in their rooms and sheds and workshops, looking in and out of their windows. Any they in turn seem to be aware of me.
Top Posts & Pages
- Like spirit drummers trying for some fame.
- The last time he used a human word
- Yet mysteries hide between the numbers whole
- There is truth but not in human terms
- A number with address and haughty air
- Stan was polishing the windows again
- And let her mercy flow like menstrual blood
- For logic is as stupid as no doubt
- To let you know how loved you are, how dear
- Heidegger was supportive of the Nazis