It appears the world is a verb not a noun.
I’ve had my suspicions of course,
I know that’s how I see,
Not yet having achieved object constancy
I see afresh,which is alarming until one adapts.
I see the way you see on Heroin,
But for me,it’s free.
I never knew if mother was the same person today,
Or some new other mother.
She did have the same hands
But her eyes altered.
I gave them all the same name,
Like a folder on the computer.
Let’s see how many mothers I created!
In the end I had to go to school
To get some kind of safety net.
We had alternative explanations there
Like we were saved from sin.
But who can save us from multiple mothers?
I never let on,though I felt stressed sometimes
By all the changes.
Couldn’t things be more fixed?
Dreams end,but life goes on
Being a verb it has to act, you see.
If it were a noun it would be enclosed
By many parameters,grids like stunning geometric orgasms,
Quite beautiful to look at it but never felt.
Feeling is the art of life.
Art is the life of the feelings.
What are the feelings of the feelings?
Who understands the heart of Art?
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't go to Gaza... holiday advice
- Problems of painters and poets
- The hand that casts it
- After 3 years exactly ,I have lit the lamp
- Joan of Arc
- Old or pregnant people forced to stand at bus stop en route for hospital
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Transport for London and the disabled
- Post-truth, post-God, post meaning, post remorse
- The most dangerous countries for holidays