ou can play by yourself,but not with yourself [in public.]
You can play with words and on words though.
You can play for yourself and to yourself.
You can’t play for words or to words.
You can play about by yourself but you can’t play about with yourself. in the coffee shop.
You can play about with words and write a Play with words
You can’t pray to yourself but you can pray for yourself
You can pray to God but not for God but how about without God
You can pray without knowing
Can you play without knowing?Yes!
Can you play with God? Can you play by God?
You can pray by yourself with others and for others or about others.
You can pray with words and for words and without words but not about words
You can pray silently and play silently
You can find your vocation and take a vacation.
You can steel yourself but not steal yourself.
This seems odd.I can be odd but not seem odd
I can be funny and seem funny but not vice versa
Vice,why is it so appealing;so appalling?
Why are our vices so revealing.so revolting?
Now my dinner is congealing.Goodbye
This life is a play written by God and humanity
without much humanity though as we are too hard
We are too hard on ourselves and others and vice versa
I see where this may be going
so who is writing it?
Top Posts & Pages
- Not his honey, not his little hin
- He said he was ill but not that he was dead.Men!
- Can you write a good poem fast?
- Mary and the underpants
- Free:a course on poetry writing for beginners
- Too much "life"
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- As they float across the sky in silent bliss
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond