- Wink to me only with thine eyes,
- and I will wink with mine.
But I recall I cannot wink,
Though your winks are sublime.
Oh,will you teach me this fine skill?
I feel I have something missing.
If you won’t teach me to wink,
I’ll have to keep on kissing.
I sent thee late three love letters
As I was feeling amorous
But then I saw thee in the town
I find it very painful.
I must do something gainful
Top Posts & Pages
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Flowers in spring time
- Memory and invisible people
- Things I used to like included stiles
- Suddenly smiling broke out
- Old sixties song
- Kind of doodling before I read about how to draw faces
- We are all unstable till we’re dead
- The North Country