- Wink to me only with thine eyes,
- and I will wink with mine.
But I recall I cannot wink,
Though your winks are sublime.
Oh,will you teach me this fine skill?
I feel I have something missing.
If you won’t teach me to wink,
I’ll have to keep on kissing.
I sent thee late three love letters
As I was feeling amorous
But then I saw thee in the town
I find it very painful.
I must do something gainful
Top Posts & Pages
- Good will
- Joan of Arc by Leonard Cohen
- Poems on immigration
- The social function of poetry
- Paysage Moralisé byWysten Hugh Auden
- John Donne Sonnet set to music by Britten
- Can poetry change your life?
- Make the rules supports ,which artists chose
- Why you should write poetry
- I hoped that my phone would not scream