Our rather witch whose art is heaven
Hello,here’s your fame.
Your wings are full
you will is rum
On earth especially in Devon.
Relieve us this day
of holy dread.
And forgive us our text purchases
As we forgive those who texted against us,
For wine tells a story
Of power and glory
I say,once,but never again.
Top Posts & Pages
- Not his honey, not his little hin
- He said he was ill but not that he was dead.Men!
- Can you write a good poem fast?
- Mary and the underpants
- Free:a course on poetry writing for beginners
- Too much "life"
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- As they float across the sky in silent bliss
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond