Our rather witch whose art is heaven
Hello,here’s your fame.
Your wings are full
you will is rum
On earth especially in Devon.
Relieve us this day
of holy dread.
And forgive us our text purchases
As we forgive those who texted against us,
For wine tells a story
Of power and glory
I say,once,but never again.
Top Posts & Pages
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Sin in law
- For in his own lone wishes he is trapped
- I am silent in the space where once dwelt two
- A puncture in my mind
- Unreliable sin is when the other person won't join you
- I thought it was a disability
- New and original sayings