He gave me a fast party tickle..
I kissed his algebraic form.
He’s only a number to me.I am numb all over.
He says he’ll give me peace of mind.But did he mean a piece of his mind?
What tense are your muscles?
Is the past infinite?
Can we split the indifferent?
Was the past subjective?
Subjunctive is Latin for may be.
How about past, perfect?
What is the future when not dense?
Grimmer than grammar: the autolieography of a woman of many alarms.
Can a noun be irrational?
What about an infinite sequence of jumbles?
What is a transcendental word?
I hate logs but like rhymes.Log-o-rhymes is my next book.
Why do letters need indices?So we can locate
Top Posts & Pages
- Which of us desires to dress for war?
- Unless there is a space where we can doubt
- As wildflowers grow on bomb sites and on graves
- Well,I like it
- The most read post in June
- Selfie sticks...don't bother
- Precognition by Margaret Atwood
- Love itself
- I saw your soul in your transparent face.
- Poetry and the subconscious