I love the flowers that fall like rain
From the cherry trees ,in the wind again,
And pile at the side of a garden wall.
I love the blossom still on the trees
Full of buzzing honey bees
Like an angel’s glowing shawl.
I hate the fierce wind that blows it away,
Yet I know now nothing is here to stay,
and I love it, and cherish it all.
Top Posts & Pages
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Flowers in spring time
- Memory and invisible people
- Things I used to like included stiles
- Old sixties song
- Suddenly smiling broke out
- We are all unstable till we’re dead
- Kind of doodling before I read about how to draw faces
- The North Country