I wish I were an apple
and you were eating me
I’d like to make you happy
As you sat by this tree.
I wish I were a blackbird
So I could sing for you.
I’d like to make you cheerful
And stop you feeling blue.
I wish I were the sun
So I cold warm your frozen heart.
And then your heart would melt for me
And you would be less tart.
I wish I were the moon
so I could protect you all night long.
But being only me may I
Present you with this song?
Top Posts & Pages
- The affect of his choice.
- If we use them we destroy all hope
- Unknown,unsought, unthought, but always real
- An old Jewish joke
- Not by God
- We see the neon street lights gleam
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- Bereavement is when it's ok to feel bad.
- We never learned the easy road
- More and darker Jewish humour