I was sadder than a wet hen which is how I often feel when ill or if I split infinities by accident
it was my utter nadir.The skin of my teeth peeled off and the nerves screamed like music written by a post modern composer.Still,it was free.
I make money by selling souls to wolves who listen at the door
Please nail my hat on if we get a blizzard.I can’t bare to lose heat
My main wish is for more police on Earth
I make a brake for my brain but my mind runs ahead
Can you make a long story tauter?
Take a mountain out of a mole hill and you will be in a hole!
Make an ass out of felt… it will feel good
Can one make ends meet or is it not logical?
Fake like you are a tree with leaves then shiver your timbers
I place no overtones in my verses.I like plainsong
It’s Mike or Jake for the Party
Why make out you found bliss in my tarts?
Do I make the grade as a wordsmiter?
I make tracks for wild animals, which adore me… the Beasts!
Can we make up and kiss our own throats?
Why make waves when it’s already windy on the lake?
Make your love permanent.Freeze it!
Top Posts & Pages
- Which of us desires to dress for war?
- Unless there is a space where we can doubt
- As wildflowers grow on bomb sites and on graves
- Well,I like it
- The most read post in June
- Precognition by Margaret Atwood
- Love itself
- I saw your soul in your transparent face.
- Poetry and the subconscious
- We must look to find out what it is we lack