A tale of two kitties is an historical novel by Charlotte What-the-Dickens.This is a heart warming story about how two stray cats survived the French Resolution and were married in Brussels.
Warm and Erudite CWTD has excelled herself here.She also purrsuaded a world famous photographer to illustrate the book anonymously.The author’s writing flows from her pen like water bubbling over the Viagara Falls.It beats Fifty Shades of Hay into a cocked hat.Order it now and enjoy a fun night tomorrow morning.
Top Posts & Pages
- The affect of his choice.
- If we use them we destroy all hope
- Unknown,unsought, unthought, but always real
- An old Jewish joke
- Not by God
- We see the neon street lights gleam
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- Bereavement is when it's ok to feel bad.
- We never learned the easy road
- More and darker Jewish humour