|But the shoal in my head swim all night,doctor.What shall I do?
Marry an angler,madam.
Will he catch them?
No,but he will take your mind away
|But am I whole,doctor? What would it mean? Can you tell?
Yes,half of you is in the waiting room.
Wow…is it my soul?
I fear so,dear.
|Shut your coal in the cellar in case Mrs Thatcher’s ghost passes and sees it
She will privatize you and send police to thwart you.
|I butted his wrath into another dimension.|
|I was sick as a water phobic frog on the rocks|
|Stick to death of the government|
| I was wined, sealed yet bothered to care for him
Was he there for you?
No,but he was bare for me.
|Silence in the home is an old idea
So why did it not work?
We need to talk
|Silence is good for your hearers
But they will not be hearers anymore!
| Do you sing like you are blurred?
Get your larynx tested.
Top Posts & Pages
- The shells and stones shine damply in the wet
- I have learned the geography of grief.
- Modernism and postmodernism
- How to opt out of platform apps on FB
- Like refugees, we come to love alone
- Mary cries
- Imagination sees a pointing gun
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond
- May all your dreams and reveries be kind
- Comic poetry