So witty.. do read
Stereotypes bug me. If I have to listen to one more joke about women and shopping, my frozen smile might shatter into shards.
No one likes to be pigeon-holed. We are who we are. But there is some truth to stereotypes. That’s how the labels came about in the first place.
So now I’m wondering,
Am I really a man?…
Reasons I Might Be a Man:
- I don’t like to shop. Let me repeat, I don’t like to shop.
- Action movies are my preference.
- I am the technology person in my home. Which is scary.
- I possess the remote control in my home. Which is Sheldon-y.
- I don’t like to talk about my emotions.
- Driving long distance entertains me.
- I prefer beer to wine.
- I kill bugs.
- Diamonds are not my best friend.
- I read thrillers.
- I don’t read romance, especially if Nicholas Sparks is involved.
- I don’t go…
View original post 232 more words