Wisteria coils like snakes on red brick walls,
And catches sunshine as it turns about
My eyes feel rapture as the bright light falls,
And out go all uncertainty and doubt.
To forget this self and all my blackest thoughts.
To be by light restored and made anew;
I thank You,who mysteriously has wrought
This world and me and mine and all I know.
To see all things in glory in the sun
To value what your perfect hand has done.
On mundane errands,what a burst of love
Can pierce my heart like singing from a dove.
Give me one hour of glorious,golden light,
And I accept the blackness of your Night
Top Posts & Pages
- Which of us desires to dress for war?
- Unless there is a space where we can doubt
- As wildflowers grow on bomb sites and on graves
- Well,I like it
- The most read post in June
- Selfie sticks...don't bother
- Precognition by Margaret Atwood
- Love itself
- I saw your soul in your transparent face.
- Poetry and the subconscious