Some evenings,the sky turned pink
We were happy,lying in the grass
Watching the sun set.
Arms around each other.
Seemed like eternal life had come
Earlier than forecast.
Those weathermen are always wrong!
They need new training
In that timeless moment
In between two raindrops,
In between two tears.
Top Posts & Pages
- The affect of his choice.
- If we use them we destroy all hope
- We see the neon street lights gleam
- Unknown,unsought, unthought, but always real
- An old Jewish joke
- Not by God
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- Bereavement is when it's ok to feel bad.
- A Gordian knot describes my new made life
- More and darker Jewish humour