Some evenings,the sky turned pink
We were happy,lying in the grass
Watching the sun set.
Arms around each other.
Seemed like eternal life had come
Earlier than forecast.
Those weathermen are always wrong!
They need new training
In that timeless moment
In between two raindrops,
In between two tears.
Top Posts & Pages
- Grammar rules to forget
- Couples therapy and Eugenics [ and the Nazis
- We may as well try it:stop ruminating and keep stress intermittent.
- Evening song
- Alfred did not die
- He serves the grass with salads of wildflowers
- Gone away
- Eats the little flower
- What as hell is perfect; about grammar?
- How to Format Your Book for Self Publication