An old lady may love who she pleases;
And get up to some very grey wheezes.
For nobody looks
Not even the spooks..
As with a feather she tickles and teases.
But whips are considered low class.
Ladies,please let that thought pass.
A hug and a kiss
Is what lone persons miss.
So why can’t we do it en masse?
- ENCOUNTER: Tracheitis – Well that’s what they called it! (brielynsampson.wordpress.com)
- Edward Lear – Nonsense (welcomejen.wordpress.com)
- Limerick master Edward Lear celebrates his 200th birthday (3quarksdaily.com)
- School is No Place for a Reader (jasongoroncy.com)
- The Owl and the… (fairieslovesugar.wordpress.com)
- Doggy art work, The Big Draw and exploring Sheffield’s forgotten spaces… (southsheffield.wordpress.com)