All the praise has gone to my tongue.
I feel very reimbursed.
Can I ring whine,whine whine,please?
Can I test the Samaritans?
My face was read and I was flown to the door.
I was so nervous I bled .
The doctor never whistles for me any more.
She said I was the test!
He said,he’s never hated a woman like me before.
There is always that first rhyme.Chime.
Does your bladder make you frown?
He makes me wet my elf daily.
I deranged his new duvet on the bed.
He was totally lighted
He fainted me quite naked.
She found cotton bulls handy
I was disseminating.I rest my case.It was my time off
I am a rude model.
Is it a portrait of me as I might have dreamed?
Why do we get the runs when verbs take over?
- Mass. Native Creates Jewish Alternative To Elf On A Shelf (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Review: E.l.f. Essentials brushes (byjimmy.wordpress.com)
- What the…elf? (helenjameson.wordpress.com)
- Living Intentionally . . . the daily nonsense (escapingthetyrannyofperefction.com)
- Stealth (wordscat.wordpress.com)
- Why is a raven like a writing desk? (fluorescentteacups.com)
- This Nonsensical Love for Words. (achickwhowrites.wordpress.com)
- Nonsense in the morning (peterblacksbooks.wordpress.com)