Well.I read the Times,The Guardian and The Independent yesterday.And all I remember is that pink coats and pnted trousers are in fashion and that the USA has read all my posts and emails including myriads of love letters or love mails.Joan Collins was raped on a date at 17 and later married the man.Very mysterious.I read the I on S today and did half a crossword before doing aerobic exercise whilst lying on my bed.Meanwhile the sun shines and my joints ache.It’s correlation ,not causation.Just because you fell downstairs doesn’t mean that’s why your leg broke.It was a coincidence….this is philosophy of science!
And the biggest issue for some of us that staff in hospitals are worried the facilities in the NHS are already over stretched before winter has started.So if I get chest pain I shall all not go there;I’ll just pass over quietly.Since when is it good for me to lie on a trolly for 13 hours in a noisy corridor and be given morphine after the pain has gone better?Then when you do need it they won’t give it to you.I felt it was like Alice in Wonderland.Blunderland?They treat you by a rubric not by assessing your actual condition… that’s my view.
I think it’s for legal reasons.Judgment may be left out as it’s not measurable it does not exist
- Aerobic exercise benefits memory in persons with MS (sciencedaily.com)
- Global Legal Pluralism (concurringopinions.com)
- Experience without judgment (mindfulbalance.org)
- Top doctors warn of ‘worst winter’ in hospitals as A&E crisis grows (theguardian.com)
- The NHS is in our bones – but what is it for? (nhsrobwebster.com)
- Sex, Exercise – burn calories, get fit while having fun… (bettersexadvice.wordpress.com)
- Intensity Beats Duration in the Battle of the Bulge: The Seven-Minute Workout (examiner.com)
- Sex Could Burn As Many Calories As Running On A Treadmill; It’s Also More Pleasurable (medicaldaily.com)
- Mental Reasons to Workout (justforyoufitness.wordpress.com)
- Fat loss is 80 % diet only 20 % exercise (14days14lbsoff.wordpress.com)