After summer’s sultry flowers,
We get autumn showers.
Winds that blow.
Leaves that glow.
Nature’s wealth is ours.
Harvest grain and harvest corn.
All our food from earth is born.
Warmth of sun-
Fruits and nuts adorn.
Trees are turning red and gold
In the glancing sun.
Leaning down I see your face.
Autumn love has come.
- Seasons Come and Seasons Glow We’ve all eaten more than we… (itsokaytobesmart.com)
- Blowing In The Wind (thebubblyspeckle.com)
- Birch in a breeze (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- Golden (Glow)be (shelbyhedgedpeth.wordpress.com)
- Sketch of the Week: Glowing in the Dark (shihonakaza.blogspot.com)