When yet another lover flees my bed
and leaves me cold and lonely in the night,
I wonder is it unkind words I may have said,
Or is it that my eyes have lost
I lure them in with all my female arts.
They feel I’m like a spider with a trap.
to lure ,devour,digest my foolish guests,
They think there should be warnings on the map,
But some who find me feel they have been blessed.
I give them my attention and desire
I give them tender care and sing sweet songs.
I give them comfort like a winter fire
Oh,come back,sweet one,don’t desert me yet,
The clothes I washed for you are still quite wet!
- World’s Biggest Spider Explained (newswatch.nationalgeographic.com)
- Life Enriched: My Fascination With Spiders And Webs (aberrantcrochet.wordpress.com)
- The Romantic God revealed Himself (psychotuner.wordpress.com)
- Flee from Foolishness (loopyloo305.com)
- Lover Lover – Lakeshore Line: New music (theguardian.com)
- The lover of your soul (solejourneys.wordpress.com)
- Addiction to love (johncoyote.wordpress.com)