If writing was good for one,Sylvia Plath would be 81 now.
If writing made money,I’d be in a big white house now.
If writing was banned,we’d all have to talk in code.
If writing were mathematics,a poem would be pied beauty.
If writing were music,we’d all be on a sliding scale.
If writing were dreaming,I’d be you
A rose by any other name might be a tweet.
A nose by any other name could be a beak
Our foes by any other name might make us weep.
- Writing For A Blog (generikblog.wordpress.com)
- Other Writing (yasir204.wordpress.com)
- What’s the best thing to write? (xiananderson.wordpress.com)
- The 500-year-long battle to make written irony easier to understand (newstatesman.com)
- the final irony of existence (zeromissing.wordpress.com)
- Irony and poignancy (ashleytan.wordpress.com)
- The irony of Windows 8 [Image] (dottech.org)