Until the very end of time I’ll be loving you.
Until the end of all my rhymes,I’ll be writing you.
Until the day I die,I’ll be unintentionally annoying you.
Older and older,I’ll never leave you,but I will,no doubt, grieve you and deceive you,misperceive you.
Otherwise I’ll think of you,wink at you and make a hyperlink to you
Still,for ever,I’ll be all over you..looking for fleas in your floes, and
B’s in your Y’s.
I’ll be looking for tears in your eyes
and making you feel surprised.
That’s a love poem,innit?
Top Posts & Pages
- Good will
- Joan of Arc by Leonard Cohen
- Poems on immigration
- The social function of poetry
- Paysage Moralisé byWysten Hugh Auden
- John Donne Sonnet set to music by Britten
- Can poetry change your life?
- Make the rules supports ,which artists chose
- Why you should write poetry
- I hoped that my phone would not scream