Until the very end of time I’ll be loving you.
Until the end of all my rhymes,I’ll be writing you.
Until the day I die,I’ll be unintentionally annoying you.
Older and older,I’ll never leave you,but I will,no doubt, grieve you and deceive you,misperceive you.
Otherwise I’ll think of you,wink at you and make a hyperlink to you
Still,for ever,I’ll be all over you..looking for fleas in your floes, and
B’s in your Y’s.
I’ll be looking for tears in your eyes
and making you feel surprised.
That’s a love poem,innit?
Top Posts & Pages
- The shells and stones shine damply in the wet
- I have learned the geography of grief.
- Modernism and postmodernism
- Mary cries
- How to opt out of platform apps on FB
- Like refugees, we come to love alone
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond
- Postmodern poetry
- May all your dreams and reveries be kind
- Comic poetry