Loose in the fields of green…
Oh, my own lover!
He was such a bold flirt;
with his love unclaimed,
he could recite George Boole
he was one of the old Cool.
He never reached his goal.
so with my bling and some flair
I hoped he’d open the enchanted bud
To the music of his lyre.
I’ll pray this for him:
t hat he should find what he wreaks
and write it down with a stylus.
Really he is the allurement of angels
He was my epiphany
Make it up, as the clocks clang..
It’s not really you…it’s just an affliction.
I can do nothing for my calves
It’s because of all the punning I did once.
I can’t even lump a stone over a wall now.
My arms are as weak as Trojans.
I never suffer viruses to be declassified.
Like I said,just wink and say a prayer..
In God we dare.
- Why are computers so logical? (stuff.co.nz)
- Bibliography of George Boole (longstreet.typepad.com)
- The Chalk Of The Town: Remembrance Day Poem (chalkwithme.org)
- Explication of “love poem” by Linda Pastan (twonames15.wordpress.com)
- Rilke Has A Poem For Antinous! (aediculaantinoi.wordpress.com)
- Finding the Right Poet/Poems! (voicesofthenortheast.wordpress.com)
- a messy poem (wordrummager.wordpress.com)
- Miss Your Smile (speaking poem) (workout2day4evr.com)
- Honest Poem (that1blogofworthlesswords.wordpress.com)