No sight is like the rising of sun
When promises of dreams seem clear and still
My heart ,though pained,can fancy love has come
Without hard times and exercise of will.
No morning is without new dawn of hope
When all our conflicts shall be put aside.
Imagination is far flung in scope,
Never noting dreams may fraughtly lie.
No love is like my long lost love for you
Once known,once felt,it settles in the heart.
Yet I do believe love can be found anew
But only when the lost true love departs.
So bother me no more with reveried bliss.
Go leave me with my life,though all’s amiss
- Heart and reasons (strangerwithaname.wordpress.com)
- Blissful reveries (tracesofthesoul.wordpress.com)
- Another Sonnet (This time, Italian Sonnet) (iamjeyser.wordpress.com)
- As Time Does Pass ~ A Kyrielle Sonnet (thesanctuaryofmyheart.com)
- Anti-Love Sonnet No. 1 (chiholder2011.wordpress.com)
- renovation six: sonnet for matins (namingconstellations.wordpress.com)
- Does Genre Define Form? (thepoeticsproject.com)
- Was E. E. Cummings’ poems “i carry your heart” and “as we lie side by side” about any particular person or persons? (brookemcfry.wordpress.com)
- Honesty in a poetry performance (evasantiago.me)
- Frayed Angels (modified from Les Visible) (erikslehman.wordpress.com)