This website RAPPLER is a very interesting….news,stories,ideas.. see my next post.
There seems to be a feeling we are all getting more narcisssistic…more self centred, feeling more entitled .But strictly speaking it’s a psychological developmental problem which occurs when a little child fails to receive the care they need to feel happy with themselves.So they feel a certain shame which is agony and stops them growing into understanding that other people are real and not just objects to be used.They develop ways of trying to prove themselves superior…to feel grand and wonderful and to obtain acclaim.
But they cannot be truly happy when they cannot have a good,deep relationship with anyone
Really they are very sad people who can do damage…George W Bush is one case….many times they are very charming and powerful.
I believe charming people should be treated with caution.What are they after?They can pick out vulnerable folk and latch onto them
Be content with the ordinary and avoid these people if you can…Unless you are one… maybe many of us have a touch of it?
- Do you have a narcissistic personality disorder? (Post for what woman want) (analplay.wordpress.com)
- What Does It Mean To See Another Person As A Narcissistic Extension Of You? (ceoeffectiveness.com)
- 6 Signs of Narcissism You May Not Know About (psychologytoday.com)
- Working With a Narcissist? Tips to Identify the Signs (huffingtonpost.com)
- What Makes a Relationship a Relationship? (theboulderpsychic.com)
- Did you have a narcissistic mother? Test (lunaticoutpost.com)
- The Narcissistic Therapist (psychologytoday.com)
- Empahy and the Lack of It (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- Does power make you mean? (thehartford.com)
- The Politics of Sociopathic Narcissism (counterpunch.org)