I once had a boyfriend from Diss
Who was too shy to give me a kiss.
He gazed with round eyes,
Whenever I told lies
Which rather depleted my bliss.
I rarely tell lies to my lovers
As round me like birds they all hover.
I never succumb
Which makes them feel glum,…
But love is not worth all the bother.
I prefer conversation to sex
And I prefer money to cheques.
We all have our view
On what we should do.
I even prefer talking to texts
- 5 Practical How to Kiss Tips (thesunnyside.net)
- Why Should She Leave You Because of a Kiss? (worldofsexknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Learning the easy way with limericks (irishtimes.com)
- JFK remembered at Mass in his great-grandfather’s native Limerick (irishcentral.com)
- Limericks (npr.org)
- A “Spin The Dreidel” Limerick (poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
- Limerick U21s under new management to face Clare (clareherald.com)