photo copyright Mike Flemming]
- The trees stretch silver branches
n the late December sun ,The robin perched there watche
- As we offer him our crumbs.
The elegance of shapes laid bare
Forgives the winter cold.
And side cast sun rays clearly
Touch the embers of my soul.
Too soon the quarter moon will rise
To send the sun away.
So let us all wipe clean our eyes
To see what Winter shows.
Old people hurry homewards,
In darkness navigate.
And all the while the world rotates
Regardless of our fate.
- New Moon ~ A Time to Manifest (gypsysoulreiki.wordpress.com)
- Winter Wonderland? Winter CRAZYLand (pleaserunwithme.com)
- Walking in a Pre-K winter wonderland (thecampuskf.com)
- Fate is Inevitable (taylorjlynn.wordpress.com)
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE? – Charles Saatchi (claudiabudianu.wordpress.com)
- “Fate Can Be Changed, Look Inside, Mend the Bond Torn by Pride (parakeetheliconia.wordpress.com)