,it in the rear… no,dear.
A pain in the place de la concorde.doctor.I am too shy to say vestibule,you see.
Do you think I need elastic plagiarism?
I have a pain in the wreck of a poem
Taint yourself into a scorner of women.I don’t scare..tease yourself!
I thin kPandora’s sox fell off… then her box opened…
Caper over the cracks in the floor.. they say it’s a new way to welcome the New Year i
Draped in tiger? Crepe divides her?Am I going blind… so they were right after all.Too much sex is not enough.Give me oil for my ramp keep me burning and boil a kettle too
- Catcher of the awry (wordscat.wordpress.com)
- this fleshy frame of pleasure pain (watt1harriet.com)
- 4 Days Post-op: “I’m still cool without a vestibule!” (vvsthestruggleisreal.wordpress.com)
- Pharmacy in Settlement Over Tainted Injections (online.wsj.com)
- Cliché is the box food of language; plus, Orwell on abstract words (thecuriouspeople.wordpress.com)
- Everyone Thinks of Love in a Different Way, and Yeah it’s Cliche, but Here’s What I Think of It (courtneyvieau5838.wordpress.com)
- Snowbound (lovesexnmerlot.com)