|She’s as easy to hug as kissing a bee on the lips|
|Life’s not as easy as being able to see ghosts smoking|
|I feel uneasy as you make my mind sick|
|Oh,Ted,Go eat Crow|
|Beat lead.Buy a fountain pen today.Qouink!|
|He sits like a corpse at a wedding for dummies|
|Shall we beat my cat… or hunt hares?Is cruelty good?|
|It’s a treat to see your gun;catch my swift?|
|Why not eat your own dog’s food and leave mine for me.It’s all I have|
|Eight hundred men caught one gorilla which took a bus into town..Now he’s been given a free Mass in the cathedral.Sorry a Free Bus Pass ex cathedra|
|Why no elephant in your room? Are you in need of brass monkeys?|
|Are you on an imaginative roller coaster?Join our club for the highly weird person
Do you ever eat a meringue? Je ne sais qua?I know you ate French.
Fry me tonight.
Do you often change your sheets in the middle of a sentence?
Does the knight jar you/
Why is sympathy so rare?
Let them eat croissants…
I say.who is David Cameron,anyway?
My Friend is half Jewish.She has those dark yet lustrous eyes….
|Now you must empathize with the wrong willed yet able to get the country off my knees.|
|I say, an empty flattery battery.How discharming|
|The cat ate my enchillado so I shall eat its mice on rice fried dinner…..take that!Sweet revenge|
|I said re your novel, Send over the end,not,Go round the bend!How can you work that way.. it’s real neat,you say.On your way|
|These friendless words are neglected so I shall eat them.Or shall I swallow the dictionary?|
|The agenda fructifies my daydreams into real works of art.. or cunning at least.|
|Even a wild squirrel finds a beefburger and fries good once in a while|
|Are you feeling even hotter?Keel over and I’ll snatch you up.I can’t wait.I love your dough so.Give me oil for my lamp keep me churning…. no more spurning|
- Forecast: cliche (bluestgirlblog.wordpress.com)
- Snowbound (lovesexnmerlot.com)
- Married to Clichés: Top Tips for Avoiding an Unoriginal Wedding (weddingphotoswap.com)
- “Solving the puzzle was the last lucid conversation she had with him before he died. I cried when I read that.” http://t.co/LY9YjTPTsR (theatlantic.com)
- The First “First Noel” Poem (bltnotjustasandwich.com)
- Run Away Wordplay, Within a Poem (poeticparfait.com)
- The Winter Wedding Breakdown (with Christmas Wordplay) (weddingphotoswap.com)