I have to iron my husband tonight.
I have to feed the bugs now
Sorry,i am washing the cat’s hair.
Sorry,I have to faint later.
I have to press my husband weekly
The television needs watering.
The dog’s grave needs weeding
I have gone blind so cannot read your email.My humble apologies.
I am dead so don’t write again.
You don’t believe I’m dead… it was you who cut me!
I told you,I’m dead.
Why will they never believe what they read?
I rue the day I set eyes on your face.I should have used aspic jelly
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary thinks while Annie learns Grammar
- Should you go on holiday this year.......
- When blackness is accepted, may one learn?
- Poetry and the American civil war
- Three Hundred Thousand More BY JAMES SLOAN GIBBONS
- After 3 years exactly ,I have lit the lamp
- Joan of Arc
- Post-truth, post-God, post meaning, post remorse
- The hand that casts it
- An interview with the poet Khaya Ronkainen[ life from South Africa to Finland]