A heart pain woke me from my sleep.
Inside my soul there was a gap.
I tried to make it disappear;
To delete it from the map.
But still the ache persisted;
I tried hard to forget;
Till I sat down in my garden chair,
And stayed with my upset.
The sun may shine,
the birds may sing
But that to me
no pleasure brings
Because of my regret.
As I sat still upon my chair
To me three Angels did appear,
And they are with me yet.
They took my heart into their care,
With golden threads they are sewing there,
Until the work’s complete.
My task is just to sit quite still.
And let God’s angels do His Will,
As I sit here at Her Feet.
Top Posts & Pages
- Without your love, I'm nobody I know.
- On't bum
- The fretting waves cry out with love’s demand
- Religious test Part 1
- About how many immigrants God made
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- The Temple builders estimated pi.
- About Nick and the Candlestick by Plath
- Arguing might lead to early death
- About me