Standing close together,but not looking
We lean forward touching foreheads lightly against each other
Tenderly we graze
On the other?s smell,skin,softness.
I feel your heart beating
As it it were mine.
We lean for a few more moments like this.
Wordless.But everything else speaks
Holding the broken places,with love.
Then we turn and walk away
Yet those moments last forever.
Skin on skin..
You are another subjectivity
A real person
Wanting nothing but everything
I see your smile.
You were with me
And now we go our ways
On our own journey.
One meeting of souls
Remains a blessing forever
May you be blessed
May the fire not burn you
Nor the water drown you
May the Lord keep you always near him.
I release you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Six ways to change your mind
- No wall endures forever nor does fame.
- The War Requiem
- Six ways to ignore those horrible people
- Poetry,politics and sound in Benjamin Britten
- Now the Requiem precedes the war
- The sensuous world contains both word and fire.
- Greek word humor
- The origins of post modernism