Moses was an Eruption I hear.So he had to be kept warm in a basket.
Then Foureyes daughter let him gloat down on the River Nile…till a bull rushed him
Then he turned into a shrew and found God.. or God found him
But God would not let him find Galilee so he found Emilee ,Loelee and Phoeebilee linstead.
He had many children such as Matthew,Hark,Look and Gone.They were all men and had more children with no wives.They didn’t have any women so who did Cain and Abel marry?Eve?
Is this what Freud never realized… men used to marry their mothers and later their daughters who were also their sisters,Crikey,what a blunder
Blimey what is this Bible?Libel?
As we were taught in school Daniel lived with a lion and a lamb.I’m unsure if they had children…. it might explain a lot if they did.
And finally Solomon was very wise.It was easier then when there was no judge or jury to stop him cutting a baby in two… well, he was just pretending.
I say,the Shrews were very shrewd and clever.Like who told Adam and Eve what to do before Masters and Johnson wrote that book.. the Human Textual despondency?
In any case Adam could not read.In fact they didn’t write either.And to think children here can write so young.Adam and Eve were a bit lacking but they have lots of family
Everybody on Earth… pity they are dead and can’t see us though God knows they’d be shocked if they saw our behaviour to our family
- Polemical Religious Verses (newageoftruth.wordpress.com)
- Why is it not in the Bible? The Books, or Life, of Adam and Eve (examiner.com)
- The Sacrifice of Eden (alexmjennings.wordpress.com)
- Judeo-Christian Themes in the Smashing Pumpkins’ Oceania, Part 12: In The Presence Of God (pjmedia.com)
- Envy and the Bible (shawnmichaelfollis.wordpress.com)
- An Interesting Study (sheldonseminary.wordpress.com)
- Reflections of God (eyeofanomad.wordpress.com)