Fantasy is daydreaming in a n ego centric way.Imagining you are doing wonderful things,attaining success,love etc.If we over indulge in fantasy,that can be a problem.The gap between desire and actuality is hard enough.Fantasy makes it wider.. that is my personal view.
Top Posts & Pages
- Contemplated simply with the eye
- On random deaths
- The Faith that crucifies women
- About Kierkegaard and post Enlightment theology with Prof. Daphne Hampson
- In the end, the truth is where love lies.
- To living where there is no hint divine
- An age of miracles by Joyce Carol Oates
- The Death Throes of Romanticism: The Poetry of Sylvia Plath - University of San Francisco (USF)
- Ariel by Sylvia Plath