And no,I never made a Freudian slip in my wife,said Fred.
I am always very careful when I leak.
How about you, he asked…
Me,not even wild meadowplants could drag a herd out of me,I told him cautiously.
So neither of us ever takes a miss ever? he whispered.
I think you have made a terror,I said.
It was not really spurious, he said.I’ve always had a problem with surds all my life… how about you?
Surds are ok,it’s insolubility that troubles me.
And with that we partied on reasonable worms
Top Posts & Pages
- Contemplated simply with the eye
- On random deaths
- The Faith that crucifies women
- About Kierkegaard and post Enlightment theology with Prof. Daphne Hampson
- In the end, the truth is where love lies.
- To living where there is no hint divine
- An age of miracles by Joyce Carol Oates
- The Death Throes of Romanticism: The Poetry of Sylvia Plath - University of San Francisco (USF)
- Ariel by Sylvia Plath