And no,I never made a Freudian slip in my wife,said Fred.
I am always very careful when I leak.
How about you, he asked…
Me,not even wild meadowplants could drag a herd out of me,I told him cautiously.
So neither of us ever takes a miss ever? he whispered.
I think you have made a terror,I said.
It was not really spurious, he said.I’ve always had a problem with surds all my life… how about you?
Surds are ok,it’s insolubility that troubles me.
And with that we partied on reasonable worms
Top Posts & Pages
- In a narrow street, an incident.
- And the space for kindness?
- I miss your hand
- Poetry and peace
- British political insults
- The future's fiction and the past a stone
- In Jordan may the river bring you grace
- He apologised to the loaf when he cut the bread
- Watercolor love
- The minds of Europe tolerate no pain