And no,I never made a Freudian slip in my wife,said Fred.
I am always very careful when I leak.
How about you, he asked…
Me,not even wild meadowplants could drag a herd out of me,I told him cautiously.
So neither of us ever takes a miss ever? he whispered.
I think you have made a terror,I said.
It was not really spurious, he said.I’ve always had a problem with surds all my life… how about you?
Surds are ok,it’s insolubility that troubles me.
And with that we partied on reasonable worms
Top Posts & Pages
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- Sin in law
- For in his own lone wishes he is trapped
- A puncture in my mind
- I am silent in the space where once dwelt two
- The politics of poetry
- The mirror crackles
- Slighter than a cobweb's weave of silk
- Unreliable sin is when the other person won't join you
- I thought it was a disability