Your skin glows like a freshly picked raspberry at midnight.
It blossoms sweet as the rose in the promise of scope
when you come near me sweetly perfumed
My yearning heart rises to your saxaphone-like voice and leaps like a young frog at the whisper of your name, Delta x/Delta y
The evening descends as if on a great eagle’s dark wings.
I am calmed by your lingerie that I cling to in the twilight to carry my walnuts.
I am filled with hope that I may collect your tears in a jug to get washed with tomorrow to save water now we are on a meter
As my buttons fall from my T shirt they remind me of your corking wit.
In the hushed eve, I listen for the first dreary wail of the autumn.
My hands leap to get my warm coat and woollen hat away from the ravening dogs of war
I wait with the crystal whiskey bottle for your secret calculus
so that we may be integrated and summed up
as one;hip to hip;quip by quip
in search of the glorious geometry,topology,geomorphology and spirituality,not to mention depersonalology of love itself.
Top Posts & Pages
- Six ways to change your mind
- No wall endures forever nor does fame.
- The War Requiem
- Six ways to ignore those horrible people
- Poetry,politics and sound in Benjamin Britten
- Now the Requiem precedes the war
- The sensuous world contains both word and fire.
- Greek word humor
- The origins of post modernism