Goodbye and may you rest in pieces for ever. Cleo.
I never wish to be you again,Antony.
I have re-drawn my boundaries so we no longer intersect…Eve.
Thank you for the white feather,Jay.
I never want to flee from you again.Anne.
You promised me a nose pardon,not a humorous growth,Hubert.
I’ll never prey on men again lest I meet you or your doppelganger,Billie.
This week my prayers are sponsored by Hewlett Packard.
You screamed like a hyena but then you went over the hedge and wanted love in the nettlebed.You are too rash for me,Tom.
I only married you for lack of other hobgoblins,Marie.
You are a very good actor but I need to get real,Pip.
If and only if you die I shall grant you eternal rest.So waken up and play,Tim.
Life,what’s it all but a doubt?,Joseph
He was only a simple witchdoctor but he bent all the world for me.
Top Posts & Pages
- The importance of poetry
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- When I sang , the Bishop cried "Arrest."
- The stone
- What, is a lowly Jew to be adored!
- Wear some leaves like Eve and break the glass.
- Luther's anti Semitic legacy
- Will my tale be written on a leaf?
- About me
- Levinas, Don Quixote and the hunger of the other man