Some evenings,the sky turned pink
We were happy,lying in the grass
Watching the sun set.
Arms around each other.
Seemed like eternal life had come
Earlier than forecast.
Those weathermen are always wrong!
They need new training
In that timeless moment
In between two raindrops,
In between two tears.
Top Posts & Pages
- In a narrow street, an incident.
- And the space for kindness?
- I miss your hand
- Poetry and peace
- British political insults
- The future's fiction and the past a stone
- In Jordan may the river bring you grace
- He apologised to the loaf when he cut the bread
- Watercolor love
- The minds of Europe tolerate no pain