Some evenings,the sky turned pink
We were happy,lying in the grass
Watching the sun set.
Arms around each other.
Seemed like eternal life had come
Earlier than forecast.
Those weathermen are always wrong!
They need new training
In that timeless moment
In between two raindrops,
In between two tears.
Top Posts & Pages
- Who has dropped us from the hands that hold?
- No tears, no theatre ,no long haunting sigh
- English grammar and Latin
- Ten poetic terms we need to know
- Of being known ,of love
- Voice to typing ,Google Docs
- Prescriptive grammar
- "Their beauty has more meaning" by Robinson Jeffers
- How to write a jabberwocky style poem
- Poetic truth:Wordsworth