The butterfly is like a flower
which moves its station every hour.
Oh,happy is he on the wing.
The vision makes me quick to sing.
The flower is open in the sun,
And to its heart, true love shall come.
The bees shall feast and fly replete
With nectar they are now full sweet.
I sing of color and of love,
Blessings that rain down from above.
I wish to be a flower too.
Ah,that the bee could but be you.
Top Posts & Pages
- In a narrow street, an incident.
- And the space for kindness?
- I miss your hand
- Poetry and peace
- British political insults
- The future's fiction and the past a stone
- In Jordan may the river bring you grace
- He apologised to the loaf when he cut the bread
- Watercolor love
- The minds of Europe tolerate no pain