The butterfly is like a flower
which moves its station every hour.
Oh,happy is he on the wing.
The vision makes me quick to sing.
The flower is open in the sun,
And to its heart, true love shall come.
The bees shall feast and fly replete
With nectar they are now full sweet.
I sing of color and of love,
Blessings that rain down from above.
I wish to be a flower too.
Ah,that the bee could but be you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Grammar rules to forget
- Couples therapy and Eugenics [ and the Nazis
- We may as well try it:stop ruminating and keep stress intermittent.
- Evening song
- Alfred did not die
- He serves the grass with salads of wildflowers
- Gone away
- Eats the little flower
- What as hell is perfect; about grammar?
- How to Format Your Book for Self Publication