This is somewhat disturbing except to flowers and weeds.The article explains how more and more character styles are defined as mental illness.. like children being disobedient.Then therapy and drugs descend
Thomas Szasz says the term mental illness is a metaphor as there are no blood tests etc for any mental illness.It is between you and the psychiatrist.
I would accept there are many psychopaths around as we read about former Ministers in the press.But alas there’s no treatment for that… escept getting them to emigrate.
Top Posts & Pages
- Which of us desires to dress for war?
- Unless there is a space where we can doubt
- As wildflowers grow on bomb sites and on graves
- Well,I like it
- The most read post in June
- Precognition by Margaret Atwood
- Love itself
- I saw your soul in your transparent face.
- Poetry and the subconscious
- We must look to find out what it is we lack