This boyfriend used to run a little restaurant.He does the shopping for his family and comes back on the same bus with me.He advises me and helps me by making me stay seated until the bus stops and he then persuades the driver to open the front door which is lower to dismount from than the back one.
One day there was an extremely fat man sitting in front of me.He was sticking out half way across the aisle so I was not surprised with no vision on that side when I bumped into him.He was furious so I apologised gently.When we got off my boyfriend told me if that happens again I must say,
You are very fortunate [ to be touched by me!!].
I don’t think I’ve been out since… owing to illness not the bumping into the man.So I miss my nice sweet boyfriend.I only see him on the bus or at the stop.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mary thinks while Annie learns Grammar
- Should you go on holiday this year.......
- When blackness is accepted, may one learn?
- Poetry and the American civil war
- Three Hundred Thousand More BY JAMES SLOAN GIBBONS
- After 3 years exactly ,I have lit the lamp
- Joan of Arc
- Post-truth, post-God, post meaning, post remorse
- Poetic truth:Wordsworth
- An interview with the poet Khaya Ronkainen[ life from South Africa to Finland]