I told him it’d be a crime and a sin which is an achievement of sorts .. Satan’s.
The whip of the iceberg struck my face like a frozen crumpet unbuttered and unjammed.
If two hearts meet then run fast. if one is yours
I was so feverish I was waiting for the dust to prattle and the skittle to boil.
when all is said in fun,where is the boundary of a heart?
Wish up an all night bar and dream of being high in flight
He spoke a word that he left as a token..love.He wrote it in the phone directory.What does it vindicate?
He literally clawed at my lemon tart.. imagine what followed that..
You held onto my cart so I took you to the till and bought you for home delivery later on
He makes the sun whine when he’s down and if he’s up, he’s out with a bore
He put my heart on a pyre for his pleasure
You bored my heart so I went to the River Severn instead of meeting you
Flung over a hedge by a lover,she landed in a meadow full of flowers which made a wonderful change from his glowers
I don’t mention your cheating heart as I am unsure if you have any heart at all
Your lying heart misled me into a fair ground and I went on the ghost train.What a terror.
Please relive me,let me glow.
I feel I am gathering dross today and it’s all mizz.
Top Posts & Pages
- The shells and stones shine damply in the wet
- I have learned the geography of grief.
- Modernism and postmodernism
- How to opt out of platform apps on FB
- Like refugees, we come to love alone
- Mary cries
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond
- May all your dreams and reveries be kind
- Imagination sees a pointing gun
- Comic poetry