A broken tart claimed unemplyment benefits last night in Very grim offices.
A hollow soul has been filled with concrete in Birmingham.
A rose buys any other name it chooses.
He has a solitary soul, unlike me as I have two or even three.
A soul full of belonging is lonely here.
A bowl full of sorrow is not a meal
The whole of discretion is not enough.
A weary heart is ready to flow
Absence makes the heart groan and founder
Factions speak less true than turds.
After my own heart,I ate his with sauteed potatoes and spsinach for my tea.
All’s not there above the eye.
He’s the cobble in my eye.He’s the cinder in my nose;don’t tell him he’s just a pebble on my knee..
As far as the I can flee,I ran.Then I ran again.I broke the record
Top Posts & Pages
- The affect of his choice.
- If we use them we destroy all hope
- We see the neon street lights gleam
- Unknown,unsought, unthought, but always real
- An old Jewish joke
- Not by God
- Carnation,orchid ,daffodil and rose.
- Bereavement is when it's ok to feel bad.
- A Gordian knot describes my new made life
- More and darker Jewish humour