Alas I have never used my post office credit card…. so I had to go shopping.Unfortunately I am in more pain than usual so when I was in W H Smith’s I wanted to sit down.I saw no seats.I then saw a big pile of books in a corner so I sat there.I was right next to the Jewish Chronicle so I took a look at that.I once sat down on a self service till.They didn’t like that!!Well,I only wish they had a few chairs.I then purchased the Times and a computer magazine which was meant to spread the good news about cloud computing.I find Google Drive is ok but OneDrive is not so good probably because I am not used to sending photos from there.So I began to wonder if I should spend hundreds of pounds buying a computer with a large memory.I see HP Pavilions are reduced by £200 in Currys,but why?Luckily there are no such shops near me.After drinking some coffee,i had a bright idea….. why not write on paper with a pen.Luckily my memory was ok and the card went through the machine.I bet the bank will wonder what I am doing.Why can’t I buy something feminine like lipstick?Well maybe I shall if Boots have a chair in their store.And anyway lipstick wears off me too soon.How about having one’s lips tinted green?Well,I am a sprite
Top Posts & Pages
- Not his honey, not his little hin
- He said he was ill but not that he was dead.Men!
- Can you write a good poem fast?
- Mary and the underpants
- Free:a course on poetry writing for beginners
- Too much "life"
- When you connect your phone to your laptop.....does it have the right cable to both transfer files and charge the phone?
- As they float across the sky in silent bliss
- The Difference Between Lack and Absence by Annie Diamond